Thursday, December 5, 2013

?s 2,3,5 on pg 293

2. I think blogs shouldn't be able to reveal any secret information like military weapons, also they should be appropriate or have warnings for any blog with inappropriate content. I see how blogs can distribute power by allowing someones voice to be heard.

3.I normally don't but very much information online it normally my name and maybe my birthday or a hobby but nothing else, I don't have a Facebook so hardly any info is online. People might be able to find a little out about me but not very much I don't take steps to protect it I just don't put much up.

5.No I do not agree, I think the exact opposite, that everyone has a right to access internet. That is why they have computers in some libraries. I don't know what would take away someones right to use the internet. I think the internet is helpful so people should be able to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment