Thursday, December 5, 2013

2. What controls should be placed on blogs? 3. do you ever make personal info available online? 5.

2. Though I feel that blogs have not gotten as much buzz as they used to due to other forum on the internet such as Facebook and Twitter. I don't think there should be too much restriction on blogs if none at all. blogs have gotten so many wide categories such as news, updates, cooking recipes, etc. Therefore in sense of censorship, I believe that there should be none. If you were to ask yourself what if it's not appropriate for younger audiences then just put a notice. With every incident people fail to accept the fact that at the end of the day its the user's fault if their offended.

3. Yes I have and it was a mistake. The Fact that I can be searched just by typing my name scares me. I have a system where people can't search me I can only search them.

5. I Disagree. The internet is a world wide forum that should be free, saying that something ultimately made for the public shouldn't be able to be accessed by public is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment