Thursday, December 5, 2013

2, 3, 5 on pg 293

2.
The controls should be that they shouldn't allow swearing or any obscene pictures. They also should have a person who watches the blogs to make sure that there isn't anything frowned upon going on. It is a way to distribute power because you may become popular with blogs and that popularity will give you enough power to manipulate people.
3.
I do make some of my personal information available online. It's only available to my friends on Facebook though. There isn't really any important information on there. I'm pretty comfortable with my security because it's only like my name, birthday, and boyfriend. I don't take any steps to protect my information.
5.
I agree because internet is kind of our culture now. We grow up in a society where everyone who has internet access or top notch technology is "cool." So, therefore, nobody really has a "right" to the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment