Thursday, December 5, 2013

questions 2,3 and 5

2) For blogs, I think there should be some restrictions depending on what kind of blog website it is. If it is a children kind of website, then there should be some kind of restrictions to language and be more "appropriate." If it like a blog like this one on here, then there shouldn't because everyone has the right of what they want to say. It is the freedom of speech and it should stay that way.

3)  I make like the information that is online is basically my name and the general area where I am so it is saying I live in a city and that is it. I'm not confident about if the online will make all "secure." If you ever searched yourself, you will probably going to find something that has something about you that is true. I really just pay attention to what the personal information the website is asking if it something too personal like my address, I would leave the website.

5) I kind of agree with the statement. I can understand that there is hackers and go into your profile and stuff. Sometimes if it that kind of person should not go on to the internet. If it is just a page that no one likes or anything. They should still have the right to access the internet because it is just saying their opinion, but if that person is just being mean for no reason and harassing everyone on the internet then s/he should not have the right to go on the internet. If it is a predator and does some creepy things then she shouldn't have the right as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment