Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Questions #2,3,5 (Jennifer C.)


2. I don't think that their should really be any controls placed on blogs since we have freedom of speech. At most, maybe an age recommendation could be added or a label that identifies if a blog has mature content. I don't know about distributing power, but I think that they can be helpful for relaying information across the web.

3. Yes, I make personal information available online. I know that nothing placed on the internet could be considered secure. Yes, I will protect my information by placing restrictions on who can see it, making sure that I won't regret giving out something, and also taking something off if I decide I want to make a change to it.

5. I don't think it should be said as "no one has the right", but rather "everyone should have the right". I think that the internet is a very powerful medium that can be used for endless purposes. Everyone should be able to have access to it, because it is there to be used. After all, if you have the technology to do something more efficiently, why not use it?

- Jennifer Cralley

No comments:

Post a Comment