Tuesday, April 29, 2014

#2, #3, & #5

2. Blogs should have a censor on them. Although blogs aren't used that much anymore. But, a person should have a freedom of speech. People have rights.

I can see controls on blogs disturbing the media. There are a lot of different blogs about different topics that some people may not agree with. Also, I feel traditional media outlets will get more revenue because ordinary people do not have money or the fame.

3. I do not out important information on the internet. I feel that people do not need to know everything about me. At one time I did have my phone number on Facebook but then I took it off knowing that Facebook has very little security.

I do not take steps really to protect my privacy. I just do not put the personal information on social media sites for everyone to see. I have no confidence of any security on social media sites.

5. No, I do not agree with him. People have a right to use the Internet. So much stuff is on the Internet these days that it is pretty much a necessity.

If you look at our school for example, we are a technology rich school. Internet is needed for almost all of our assignments. Checking Moodle and Infinite Campus is something that should be done regularly. People do have a right to Internet access.

No comments:

Post a Comment