Tuesday, April 29, 2014

4/29/14


2. Some, blogs are a way of freedom of speech and by taking it away there taking away peoples rights. Blogs should be controlled though. Not all the information shared is appropriate for the public.

Things like government information and issues could be leaked. Which would end up being a huge problem for the government. Other than watching for government information blogs should not be limited.

3. Not really, if i trust the person than I would tell them myself. If I do I make sure the account is private. And even so I do not share a lot

5. No i do not agree with him. People do have a right to internet access. Not all internet access is used recklessly either.

The internet makes it possible for people to connect when it isn't possible in person. Without the internet the world would be a lot less productive than it is today. It also keeps things more organized


No comments:

Post a Comment