Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Book Questions 2,3,and 5

2. I think controls should be placed on blogs. I think this because blogs are not always right and some times tell false information to its audience. I don't see them as a away of distributing power.
I don't see this because people that blog are not controlling the people who choose to view the blog. It isn't controlling media outlets either because blogs are powerless.

3. I have not made y personal information available online. But websites that I have been on and I have had to sign up or register have put my personal information on there. Once your up there is never coming back down. You can just google your name and if your are well known in the community your info will probably show up.

I do not take steps to protect my privacy because I do not put my contact information on social media websites. I do not see why I really would want to take the steps to be safe if I already know better not to.

5. I agree with Michael Powell that no one has a right to internet access. I agree with him because people use the internet in the wrong way. Taking away that right eliminates cyber bullying and other controversies. People that are sick of these will probably be on this mans side.


No comments:

Post a Comment