Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Questions for Critical thinking and discussion

2) I do not think that there should be any restrictions placed on blogs. It is someones opinion, you can choose to listen to it or you can not. It would be different if it were a site that contained facts. If there had to be a restriction of blogs I would say that it would have to cut out vulgar language. If you don't agree with what a blog says you don't have to listen. As a person you have to know what information to take in and what to not pay attention to. One reason that restrictions should not be placed of blogs it that it is a place for some people to vent their emotions over things that are happening.

3) It depends on how you look at it. I think my Facebook account says I live in Zimmerman but 5000 people live in Zimmerman so I am not worried. That would be the only sight that would have personal information about me about my where a bouts. I have ordered things on line threw my amazon account but that is a secure sight. I make sure before I post things about my self that where I write it is safe.

5) I would say that I agree to a point. It really depends on who you are talking about.  Some people use the internet for good, therefore they should have access. Some people use it to harm others and therefore should have their internet privileges revoked. The internet can be really helpful, It would be hard to adjust to life with out it but people made it with out the internet before. The TV and radio used to be peoples sources of information. We could go back there but many would not agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment