Tuesday, April 29, 2014

3 questions

  • I don't really care about blogs. Blogs are really boring and i don't care.  I don't see a way of power from this.
          They people that think they have power are idiots if they think they have power from followers             on the internet. Those people don't care they just like what you post about. Nothing else comes               from this.

  • I have never done that. I do not care for social media like that. I think if i ever did that i would protect my information.
          I dont put important things on my stuff. I don't even put my really name on my email. I also don't put pictures on it.

  • I do not. I think that they are weird if htye think that. Also they don't know how much it helps.
    
          I think that they just don't get it. If they get it they will like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment