Tuesday, April 29, 2014

2,3, and 5

2. The controls that should be placed on blogs are more safety precautions about keeping the younger people that are online and on the blogs and such safe from CATFISHERS and pedophiles. Some of the websites on the other hand don't require a crazy amount of blocks or other things like spectrum high school has which controls everything we do.  But I feel that some controls are necessary for every site no matter how small the controls may be.

3. I personally try not to make a lot of my personal information known online but I do have the bare minimum like where I live and how old I am but I am pretty sure that I don't tell anymore than that.  I am not extremely worried about the security about my basic information because there is not much a person can or is able to do with the little amount of information that I give and I do not join very many social media accounts like how many that I know that some of my friends have.  No I don't personally try to take extra precautions to protect my identity online because I don't share any of my info with anybody else other than my friends.

5. I some what agree and disagree with Michael Powell statement about the "right" to internet access but I do think that it is definitely a privilege to be able to access the internet because if some one were to misbehave the parents might go as far as limiting or completely restricting the internet usage. Some people also need the internet to be able to work and function in their job profession.

No comments:

Post a Comment