Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Internet Choices

2.)  I believe the language use should be controlled, because of children using these blogs.  I believe they could control swearing and course language to not be posted on blogs.  The language use influences the children that read these blogs.  If people keep course language out of blogs, I believe we can influence children's life.

3.)  I have some personal information online such as my full name and what city and state I live in.  I have this on my social media site.  I am pretty confident that nobody will use this information against me, but people can still do stuff to threaten me online.  If this happens I will know how deal with it.  On my social media, only my friends can see my personal information which makes others not a threat.

5.)  I believe everybody has the right to internet access and has the freedom to do what they want on the internet.  It is there choice of what they want to put on the internet and how confident they are in there information not getting stolen or used against them.  It is also there choice to violate state or nation wide laws on the internet which might back fire to get them in trouble with the law.

No comments:

Post a Comment