Wednesday, April 30, 2014

PG. 293 Numbers 2 3 and 5

2) There should be no restrictions on blogs. There should be a soft ware that goes and deletes spam blogs, that could be a control if you wanted. You could have a report as spam button that does the soft ware.

I do not like the number of blogs that give advice but is from a random person who could have no knowledge of the subject they are advising on. this could cause people unneeded health problems or death, and we need to stop that. I think the report spam button is a way of distributing power,yes, every one has the power to report a person.

_________________________________________________________________________________


3) I have put my name online and my age and the town I live in a Facebook, I think it will stay relatively safe. My page is protected so not everyone can see it so there fore only people I want to see the information can see it. I know that if someone really wanted it they could easily get it but that doesn't worry me much.

I protect all my social media pages with the request option. I find that it works pretty well, I have yet to get attacked so until that happens I will leave it up.

_________________________________________________________________________________


5) I agree in a way. Nobody has the right, but short of removing the internet from the country it would be extremely hard to stop any one from using it. this is because of the number of public  places that you can go and use the internet, weather it is free or for a charge.

Keeping one person off would not be that hard, but keeping 1000 people would be rather hard since you can not watch all of them at one time. for this reason I think that no body has the right, but any one can have it because of the numerous ways to access the internet.






~Camden Goepferd

No comments:

Post a Comment