Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Media Lit Q&A

           

         2.)     I don't believe there should be small amounts of controls on blogging or blogging websites. Blogs are used to inform people or share an opinion with people. There are not many instances or situations when that can get out of hand. If there are controls placed on blogs, that would lower the amount of people blogging because people are interested in freedom, not being chained to walls in a small room.

        3.)      Online, I have little amounts of information about myself. Like what school I go to, or what church I go to. and most information is only to people I am friends with on Facebook. On Instagram, I have my age and hobbies, nothing much.


        5.)      I think that she can think what she wants, some kids will think opposite, I am sick of writing now so I am neutral. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment