Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Internet Discussion

Answers

2. I think that there should be a language filter on blogs or just all over the internet. As a result, if kids get on the internet, there isn't inappropriate language everywhere. Even though that is how almost everyone talks these days, doesn't mean it should be on the internet.

Another control on blogs or the internet should be on inappropriate pictures. A good start to having modest kids or teens is not having their pictures all over the internet. Just because it is our everyday lives it would be good not to have it on social media sites or the internet.

3. I have put some personal information on the internet. Mostly stuff about my personality and not my address or social security number or credit card number. If I talk to someone privately on Facebook or on Twitter, it is because I know them personally and it is usually not a person I have met over the internet.

I am pretty confident of the security on the internet and I would have no clue why someone would want to know all my personal information. I do make sure my profiles and accounts are private so not just anyone can view them. They have to request to follow me or be my friend on Facebook.

5.  I don't exactly know what the question is asking but from what I think is that no one has the "right" to internet access. No one should have the rights to other people's accounts or control their use of the internet.

I think it is okay for parents to monitor their children and how much they are using the internet and social media sites. That would be good for parents to see what their kids put online and how much time they spend on certain sites. If it is education related I think that it should be left alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment