Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Most industry watchers see the new distribution...

       I believe that the distribution of movies through digitization will some-what makes better movies. There are benefits for making movies through digitization, such as; it's cheaper, easier to get to, and not worrying if the DVD will get scratched. They also are available to the people much faster than if it had to go to the theater first, then wait months before it came out on DVD. But there are some down sides to distributing through digitization.

      One reason it would not be a good idea is that it would not be in the best as if it was the original, because they have to copy the file. For DVDs, they would burn the original right on to it. I would say though, that they have brought in a lot more money to the studios, because they don't have to spend money on making DVDs any more, and they can start making more of a profit. They can make more, because they can make them cheaper, and more available to people. This is why I believe that they could make better movies

2 comments:

  1. I agree that it speeds up a lot of the releasing process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of online movies, at first I wasn't sure but now I definitely like being able to have all your movies stored online. I think digitization is good.

    ReplyDelete