Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Critical thinking #3

     I disagree with blockbuster mentality, movies should try to make movies to entertain people and come up with unique, creative movies instead of just trying to become rich. If everyone only made poor quality movies for money the audience would get bored. So I think studios should try to make creative, movies that help the technology for future movies become better.

     Profiting should not be the determining factor in making movie content. I think movies should be made to entertain people and help the technology for other movies become better because if movies were made just to make people rich and they stopped being creative people would stop watching them and then the movie industry would go way down.

2 comments:

  1. You have really good point. We go to movies to entertain our self's not to get bored. So I agree they should definitely make more creative and fun movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a good point. After I read this I totally change my view point on this question.

    ReplyDelete