Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Questions for critical thinking and discussion Question # 1

I would say that I do not feel that inhibited by my bound culture. I don't exactly fit in with a certain group I kinda have to work to fit in to any of the bound cultures that I encounter. So more or less I am a  misfit. I do not feel inhibited by the dominant culture either because I don't watch TV and I don't keep up with half of the stuff that other people do. I listen to music of my liking, usually not what is popular at the time. The only way I could say that I fit in is that I dress to fit in but that is still not a great example because I don't usually wear the latest styles.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty sure fitting in is a struggle for everyone at some point, because everything changes so quickly.

    ReplyDelete