Wednesday, January 22, 2014

QUESTIONS FOR CRITICAL THINKING AND DISCUSSION #9

Television programs I choose to watch are based on the type of advertising/how much I know about a show. My choices for TV shows are usually not very thoughtful, if something looks interesting I will decide to watch it (if I have time). Videos and movies I choose to watch are also based on advertising and if I'm interested in the movie or what the movie's purpose is. Nowadays videos and movies are not watched for their quality but more for the hype. For example, Bad Grandpa was a movie made by the creators of movies about ridiculous stunts and pranks, lots of these pranks and stunts are gruesome and disgusting.  Lots of hype was made for the movie which caused the audience to be large, even though the quality of the movie itself was not very high.

Jordan Marschke

1 comment:

  1. Do you think that you watch television shows based off of recommendations from your friends?

    ReplyDelete