Friday, January 24, 2014

TV Shows! and movies.

I choose what TV shows I want to watch if they interest me. Just like people watch Dr. Who, Breaking Bad, and Downton Abbey. I like to watch shows like Criminal Minds, The Middle, Attack On Titan. To some, they don't seem thoughtful, but to me, I carefully chose them because they are really intriguing, and they are always fun to watch! I barely watch movies, so I just watch whatever either my family wants to watch, or my friends. My friends choices may not be the best movie to watch, and when that's the case, I just zone out of the movie and I don't really care for it because 90% of the time, their movies are stupid! My thoughts barely count as I just watch what I like from what my siblings or friends have shown me, or what people recommend me.

No comments:

Post a Comment