Friday, September 6, 2013

How media literate do you think you are? What about around you-your parents or your best friend? What are your weaknesses as a media literate person?

I really am only literate while watching the evening news. I don't know much about movies or tv shows. My friend Thomas on the other hand, knows like everything. I get most of my information of media and popular stories from him.
I think weaknesses of being media literate is that you forget to think independently and you only think about how to be "politically" or "socially" correct.

4 comments:

  1. NICHOLAS CAGE, NICHOLAS CAGE, NICHOLAS CAGE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nic Cage is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorta literate. I watch movies, and tv sometimes. I'd like to think I am. Yes I know people who are Literate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorta literate. I watch movies, and tv sometimes. I'd like to think I am. Yes I know people who are Literate.

    ReplyDelete