Friday, September 6, 2013

How Media Literate are you?

             I'm not very media literate, because I don't watch the news. I don't listen to talk radio, and I usually don't read the  newspaper. I choose not to listen or read them because I just don't have the interest to. I only watch some TV shows and I listen to music from my ipod and Spotify.  My mom is very media literate. She watches the news, read the newspaper, goes on her computer often, and listens to the radio.
My dad isn't media literate at all. He only uses his iphone and watches Netflix but thats it.

4 comments:

  1. You don't watch the news? You're missing out. The news is always on at my house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not very media Literate either, the only one in my family that is my mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im not very media literate in the newspaper or magazines.

    ReplyDelete