Friday, September 6, 2013

Who were your childhood heroes and heroines? Why did you choose them? What cultural lessons did you learn from them?

I personally really liked Brett Favre. I thought his story of how he got to the NFL was amazing.
Very, very few people come out of Southern Mississippi University to play in the NFL, especially at his fanatical level.
We all know how he ended his career on a terrible note. He created a very horrible public figure for himself towards the end of his career. What I really learn from him is that no matter how famous or "good" you are, you can always become a public disgrace. So don't take anything for granted.

1 comment:

  1. Most peoples heros are stars but my child hood hero was always my older brother Garrett. I know he always is looking out for me. He will tell me when something is wrong, but always helps me through it. Growing up was always kinda hard with him but I thank him now for being over protective.

    ReplyDelete