Monday, November 11, 2013

NBC Scandal.

           I think what  did was selfish and unprofessional. If they think doing that will gain them more viewers or something, well they are not getting my vote. Not only that they violated the check book journalism rules, they also made them selves look so desperate that they  had to pay people to talk for them. If their is any punishment concerning what they did. I think they should be punished than.
          This is not the first time they are doing this. So I think they should be stopped or something. Now only them have information about the situation and other people don't get the privilege. They said that they also payed this girl called Hannah Anderson who was kidnapped to only talk to them and them only. I think that's rude because she lost her mom in the process and now they want her to tell every detail. In this situation they are just thinking about their business but not how it is going to affect the poor girl.

1 comment: